Sunday 6 July 2014

Blame It On Me

You know, I reckon hairstyles, like a new lipstick, can make you feel automatically put together yet somehow we tend to invest so much more time considering what lipstick or shoes to wear over what hairstyle we're gonna rock that day. 
I am certainly not someone that invests time in my hair, I tend to keep it simple. The less effort, the better. I mean come on, I haven't had my hair dyed for a year and a half. My highlights have grown out to create an ombre effect - that ones a hair trend I hope lasts a while. 
I do think though that hair (most the time) needs to look effortless - Blake Lively is someone that has that one sorted to perfection. Every girl at some point has been envious of that woman's hair. (Fancy some inspiration from her hairstyle history? Have a looksy by clicking on this link.)
So. Moving on from my lengthy introduction, here's a few of my go to summer hairstyles I rely on when low on time. 




---

---

---

---
---

Have you heard of George Ezra? His name is starting to hover about recently. I initially read about him in Company Magazine  and ever since I've fallen in love with this mans voice - its now a close call between him and Paolo Nutini on the drive home from work on a rainy day. This is a song from his new album Wanted On Voyage that is certainly worth a listen. 
Enjoy!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment