Friday 15 August 2014

Big Jet Plane

Denim will never die. Agreed? From starting out as work attire in the 1800s to becoming an everlasting fashion trend now, denim never seems to fade out. In one way or another it hovers. Whether that be a double denim get up, ripped boyfriend jeans or a James Dean-esque denim jacket, every era seems to find a spot for it. 
Unable to master the double denim look yet I have decided to half attempt it with some black denim. This bandeau top was a Topshop bargain I couldn't resist, for £5 in the sale it was another top to add to the collection for nights out. Although the only thing I was hesitant about was that it was a bandeau top, they've never really been my thing, I find they feel a little too lightweight and unsupportive that I am in constant paranoia that I'm on display. 
If you fancy something similar, here's some in the Topshop sale for you to grab yourself a bargain; Bralette + Floral Denim Bralette.  

Sunglasses - Matalan

Top - Topshop

Jeans - Topshop

This weeks song was recommended to me recently and ever since, I think I have listened to it a good few times a day. Angus and Julia Stone, an Aussie sibling duo released this song on their 2010 album Down The Way. If you like artists like James Vincent Mcmorrow or Boy & Bear then I reckon you'll be a fan of this one. 
Enjoy!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment