Tuesday 5 August 2014

Bubble Pop Electric

Have you been watching Channel 4's 'This Old Thing: The Vintage Clothes Show'? If so, has it also been enticing you into vintage shops? It's honestly making me want to get on the train to Brighton and have a good nosey through the shops in the lanes. I blame Dawn O'Porter for that. Her style is amazing. 

This week I made my first charity shop purchase, it's not vintage but I saw the hat in the window and knew it would be a bargain I wouldn't regret. Who could ever regret buying a cute hat that cost less than an M&S sandwich. 





Okay, so some of you may hate me for a throwback to Gwen Stefani circa 2004, but I love a good noughties sing along. This one is one of the best of her album, Love.Angel.Music.Baby and with a few listens, you absolutely will know most the words to the song. Have fun singing along to it on road trips this summer. 
Enjoy! 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment