Sunday 18 August 2013

Floral Feeling


Kimono (Zara) Crop Top (Topshop) High Waisted Jeans (Topshop) 


I'm one of those girls with a kind of style that is often fairly minimal with one statement piece. Whether it is lipstick, shoes or a jacket. This kimono works wonders as an adorable statement. It is unbelievably comfortable. I think it was by far the best thing I bought this summer! 

I had recently given in to buying the Revlon Just Bitten balm stain (I've had my eyes on it for months but never got round to buying it) so I paired it with this outfit. I thought it complemented the kimono perfectly. 
Ooh, I would totally recommend it aswell, its stay power is surprisingly good, the colour (Lovesick) is so complimentary to paler skin tones and it is also very moisturising, which is always a bonus for summer for that fresh faced, radiant look. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment