Saturday 3 August 2013

Quick. Get ready and go.



Kimono (Zara) Dress (Topshop) Boots (River Island) 


Whilst I have been stuck in England this past week working my butt off every day my best friend has been chillin by a swimming pool in Spain. Yep, I’m quite jealous. Mainly because not having a summer holiday means I  have no excuse to stock up on bikinis and dresses. Damn.
But anyway, like most friends after one has been on holiday, we needed a catch up. Although, sitting in eating chocolate, ice cream and watching movies didn’t really sound too inviting so we scooted out and went to Pizza Express. Honestly, the only reason we went there is because the polenta chips are to die for.
 So after an afternoon at work teaching energetic five year olds gymnastics I didn’t look my best. As you can imagine, nobody would. But last minute plans then mean you have to be speedy getting ready. Easy makeup routine. Chuck up your hair. And throw on whatever is easy. But you still have to be a little practical with what you choose to wear. That food baby cannot be visible after dinner. No thank you.


So here’s my final decisions. I was so speedy at getting ready I was really quite impressed.


Like a lot of girls I have a go to makeup routine that I can rely on that won't easily go wrong. I rub some highlighter (soapandglory, hocusfocus) on my cheekbones, concealer (collection lastingperfecction) where necessary, apply my foundation (lauramercier silk creme foundation) with my fingers, add a little shape to my eyebrows and do a little bit of contouring with my (sleek countouring kit). With my eyes, they always take me so much time, I use two shades of brown eyeshadow (naked2 palette) using one on the outer corner on crease, smudge in brown pencil on my top and lower lash (maybelline master smoky shadow pencil) that I am absolutely in love with. Then finally I whip on some mascara and my (Revlon just bitten balm stick in shade lovesick) I am absolutely in love with this shade!
Looking at this now I got so much done in the time I had! 


I'm one of those that can never really be bothered to do much with my hair, so decided on my go to hairstyle. I spray some (toni and guy) sea salt spray in to give it some texture and simply scrape it back into a pony and wrap a bit of hair around. I love this hairstyle so much. It's so damn easy. 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment