Thursday 20 February 2014

Moschino Know How To Get People Talking Don’t They?

Moschino sure know how to make an impact, and Jeremy Scott made certain that his debut was the ultimate one to know so far this season.

They certainly know how to turn heads, last season they gave you the teddy bear hat, this season they’ve given you Maccy D’s (I can assure you, everyone will want that happy meal handbag come September), SpongeBob, cereal packets (similarly to Mike TV, you’d think they’ve been put in Willy Wonka’s machine, twisted, enlarged and made into these wonderful dresses) and to top it off a dress made up of nutritional facts!


Are you now intrigued to watch the show? After seeing instagram after work I sure was desperate too. I can’t say I would rock up in my local town to go shopping (if I could ever afford anything aside from the Maccy D’s phone case) in any of the designs shown down the catwalk but the creativity gone into this show is just amazing, there’s no doubt about it. 

SS 14 That Teddy Bear Hat 
                                                                      


With A Belt Copied That Much, Of Course They 
Had To Go And Make A Dress With It




I Am Surprisingly, Absolutely In Love With This!



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment